5. To put the cherry on top of the pie, play some games with your guests. One of our favorites is the hula competition. You can put penalties to whoever loses, to make the game even more interesting that it is. Read More
Monthly Archives: December 2016
- Cinnamon-Sugar Cookies: This is one of the flavors of Christmas. Cut them with holiday figures and decorate with colored icing.
- Christmas Cupcakes: Decorate your usual cupcake with Christmas forms, through icing. Also, put color to the dough with colorant (green and red).
- Pretzel with White Chocolate: Melt white chocolate and then dip the pretzels in it. Wait until the chocolate solidify again. Then, serve.
- Brownie: Yes, they are simple. The decoration will be the key element. Christmas should be everywhere!
- Nougat: It’s one of the favorites. You can buy it or make it at home. The most popular options are vanilla and chocolate.
- Ham and Cheese rollups: Easy to do and very popular among guests. Use spices like pepper to add the perfect touch.
- Cheese Board: Goat cheese, white cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, etc. Put together lots of options. This one never fails.
- Spinach Dip: With cream cheese (cooked at low fire) and spinach, you’ll have a great Christmas appetizer. Use bread or crackers to dip.
- Crab Tartlets: Refrigerated biscuit dough, cream cheese, mayonnaise, parm cheese, and crab meat are enough for this delicious alternative.
- Steak and Scallion Rolls: thinly sliced beef, scallions and guacamole as dip are the key elements.
Pantone is the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color, across a variety of industries. As part of the enterprise’s traditions, this organization selects the Color of the Year. For 2017, Greenery won.
“Refreshing and revitalizing shade, Greenery is symbolic of new beginnings (…) Greenery is a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew. Illustrative of flourishing foliage and the lushness of the great outdoors, the fortifying attributes of Greenery signals consumers to take a deep breath, oxygenate and reinvigorate”, writes Pantone on its website.
“A life-affirming shade, Greenery is also emblematic of the pursuit of personal passions and vitality”, adds.
This color took the title from “Rose Quartz & Serenity”, which were the winners during 2016.
PANTONE suggests that Greenery can be paired with “neutrals, brights, deeper shades, pastels, metallics and even the enduring presence of PANTONE Color of the Year 2016, Rose Quartz and Serenity”.
Ahead we leave you the values of PANTONE Color of the Year 2017: