Party = Fun: Be sure to have some elements to make your guests feel like superheroes too. Selfie time will get a higher level with masks, photo props and backdrops. You can even have some capes, belts, bracelets and shields for a “Costume Time” photo session. In the movie Diana talks about her dancing abilities, show yours in one of our lighted dance floors. Styling: You can decide between having a costume party or showing off the glamorous woman you are becoming. We bet on glam. Choose a dress inspired by the ones used in the film or in those worn by Gal Gadot at the premiere. Do the same with your hair style. Be sure to incorporate features of Wonder Woman into details such as your nails, make-up and accessories.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
- Styling: Don’t dress like the Flag, but use its details in a funny way. Try with the the bride’s garter or with the groom’s socks or tie. This color combinations will looks beautiful even to dress bridesmaids, groomsmen or flowergirls. Here are some ideas:
- Flowers: From bouquets to table decorations, nothing’s better than the natural touch of flowers to incorporate beautiful shades of colors into an event.
- Ceremony and reception: There are many ways to make it work with a 4th of July inspiration. For an outdoor wedding don’t forget to use a tent (see ours) and be sure to recreate a fireworks and stars with lighting. Here you have some ideas even for table and seating decorations.
- Invitations: Give your guests a clue about the wedding theme with the invitations. Whether you prefer a classic style or a funniest one, there are options for each couple’s personality.
- Extras: Don’t forget to use a big American flag as photobooth backdrop, it would be perfect. And remember, there’s no 4th of July without lots of sparks… Your photos will look beautiful forever.