When it comes to organizing an original and memorable wedding, nothing better than reflecting the personality of the bride and groom by choosing a central theme and, from there, blow your imagination. If love to show your Americana soul and aren’t afraid of using strong colors on your Big Day, this Independence Day theme inspirations ideas are perfect for you. Everyone’s favorite summer holiday has a lot of elements to use from styling to decoration. But remember: it’s all about little details, so keep it elegant and chic. So let’s show you how to incorporate red, white and blue in many ways:
- Styling: Don’t dress like the Flag, but use its details in a funny way. Try with the the bride’s garter or with the groom’s socks or tie. This color combinations will looks beautiful even to dress bridesmaids, groomsmen or flowergirls. Here are some ideas:
- Flowers: From bouquets to table decorations, nothing’s better than the natural touch of flowers to incorporate beautiful shades of colors into an event.
- Ceremony and reception: There are many ways to make it work with a 4th of July inspiration. For an outdoor wedding don’t forget to use a tent (see ours) and be sure to recreate a fireworks and stars with lighting. Here you have some ideas even for table and seating decorations.
- Invitations: Give your guests a clue about the wedding theme with the invitations. Whether you prefer a classic style or a funniest one, there are options for each couple’s personality.
- Extras: Don’t forget to use a big American flag as photobooth backdrop, it would be perfect. And remember, there’s no 4th of July without lots of sparks… Your photos will look beautiful forever.