To make sure your big day goes off without a hitch, make sure to check these last-minute tasks off your list:
• Confirm the number of guests who will be attending with your caterer.
• Transport anything you’re providing to the venue, like favors or a cake server, and hand off guests’ welcome bags to the hotel concierge or your wedding planner.
• If you’re staying in a hotel after the reception, leave your suitcases with the front desk ahead of time.
• Either you or your planner, should email your attendants a timeline of the day’s schedule, including where to be and when group photos will begin.
• Assign a responsible bridesmaid, friend, or family member to field day-of guest inquiries, pass out tips to vendors, collect any cards or gifts left at the reception, and keep track of legal documents, like your wedding license.
• To be sure they’ll look fresh, go for mani-pedis the day before the wedding.
• Assemble a wedding-day kit that contains essentials like bobby pins, bandages, ibuprofen, breath mints, and fashion tape.
• If you’re leaving for your honeymoon the day after, go ahead and get packed beforehand.
• Print copies and email yourself pertinent details, like vendor phone numbers, your vows, and the photographer’s must-get shot list so they won’t be hard to find.
The most important thing of all, don’t forget to enjoy your day!