If you’re hosting an outdoor event, there are many things to take in consideration. One of them is the pool decoration, in case you have a pool and your gathering is not for swimming.
Having a pool around is great, when it comes to decoration. There are so many beautiful things you can do to make it an enjoyable spot to watch.
Water has always been fun, but is also great to decorate. It’s so versatile and will always serve as a natural mirror. So, let’s take a look at the coolest options to decorate your pool for your next outdoor event:
- LED lights: This one is traditional. Change the color of water with LED lights and that will help to set the mood during your nighttime event.
- Italian pool lights: They work as plastic balloons that have a light inside. They are easy to use and they’ll bring elegance. You just have to let them float. Meanwhile their lights will reflect on the water, creating a great atmosphere.
- Candles: Surround your pool with candles. These one is so romantic and easy to do! You’ll just need some candles and stylish glass holders for them.
- Floating Candles: Also romantic. Put lots of candle holders inside your pool with the candles inside. The movement of fire is always something special and mystic. Your guests will appreciate this kind of decoration.
- Floating flower arrangements: Yes, they exist! Maybe you never heard of them, but they exist. You can ask for floating flower arrangement with the name of the birthday girl, a year, a word, or whatever you like.
- Chinese lanterns: This idea is for the space above the pool. You can add rows of Chinese lanterns or paper lanterns to create an exotic environment. You’ll need a pair of posts near the pool, or any kind of structure, to attach the strings that are going to be above the pool.