Making the perfect list of cocktails for your event is quite a challenge. There are so many options that you could go crazy trying to select the drinks. That’s why we decided to put together the most popular cocktails around the world in one place: our blog. Just take a look and start choosing.
Remember that most of the recipes ahead can have many flavors (Ex. Strawberry Mojito, Peach Mojito, Pineapple Mojito, etc.). Let’s roll folks!
- Daiquiri: White rum, sugar, and lemon juice
- Bloody Mary: vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt, and horseradish
- Whiskey Sour: bourbon or rye, lemon juice, and sugar
- Appletini: Vodka, lemon juice, and a slice of green apple.
- Long Island Iced Tea: rum, vodka, tequila, gin, triple sec, mixture of sweet and sour, lemon juice, and cola.
- Californication: rum, vodka, tequila, gin, orange liquor, lemon juice, orange juice, slice of orange or a twisted peel of orange rind.
- Pina Colada: rum, coconut milk, and pineapple juice.
- Margarita: tequila, triple sec, and lime juice.
- Caipirinha: the Brazilian drink cachaça (or white rum), brown sugar, and lime juice.
- Mojito: white rum, mint, lime juice, sugar, and soda water.
- Cosmopolitan: vodka, triple sec, lime juice, and cranberry juice.
- Mai Tai: white rum, dark rum, orange curaçao, and orgeat.