It’s Christmas time, one of our favorite moments of the year! Santa Claus, gifts, pine trees, and recipes for this special holiday are all we are talking about. So, with 24th and 25th just around the corner, we brought a Top 10 of Christmas snacks and appetizers.
In case you are planning your Christmas Eve dinner or your Christmas Lunch, take note because some of these options could be useful for that special gathering with your loved ones.
To elaborate this chart, we took in consideration American traditions and the taste of our staff. Let’s go:
- Cinnamon-Sugar Cookies: This is one of the flavors of Christmas. Cut them with holiday figures and decorate with colored icing.
- Christmas Cupcakes: Decorate your usual cupcake with Christmas forms, through icing. Also, put color to the dough with colorant (green and red).
- Pretzel with White Chocolate: Melt white chocolate and then dip the pretzels in it. Wait until the chocolate solidify again. Then, serve.
- Brownie: Yes, they are simple. The decoration will be the key element. Christmas should be everywhere!
- Nougat: It’s one of the favorites. You can buy it or make it at home. The most popular options are vanilla and chocolate.
- Ham and Cheese rollups: Easy to do and very popular among guests. Use spices like pepper to add the perfect touch.
- Cheese Board: Goat cheese, white cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, etc. Put together lots of options. This one never fails.
- Spinach Dip: With cream cheese (cooked at low fire) and spinach, you’ll have a great Christmas appetizer. Use bread or crackers to dip.
- Crab Tartlets: Refrigerated biscuit dough, cream cheese, mayonnaise, parm cheese, and crab meat are enough for this delicious alternative.
- Steak and Scallion Rolls: thinly sliced beef, scallions and guacamole as dip are the key elements.