- Plan the dinner several days in advance. Think of the menu you want to serve, buy all the ingredients, check that you have the amount of cutlery, plates, glasses and everything you need at the table. Also, take the time to prepare the food with enough time and serve it at a prudent hour so that you do not receive the New Year eating. Remember, that part of the essence of this festivity is sharing dinner with family and friends.
- Create snacks and drinks stops. In every party, there should be snacks and drinks. If you are not offering trays, decorate tables with sweets, salty and drinks, it’s the perfect solution.
- Have everything ready for the toast. Among the excitement of being reunited with family and friends, you can reach the time of the toast not being prepared. Count the number of people that will be attending, take out the drinks, cool the drinks and serve 5 minutes before 12:00 am.
- Prepare a fabulous playlist. Music is essential to create the ideal environment. Choose topics that you know everyone will like. You can start with something soft and relaxed during dinner and go up the tone as the evening passes.
- Fun can never be missed! You can make games with teams and challenges combined with a few drinks; creative photos, write predictions among all for the year to come or maybe make a karaoke.
Monthly Archives: December 2018
- Scandinavian style: inspired by the Nordic landscapes, the forest and the winter, it appeals to the rustic or vintage decoration, using artisan techniques combined with a touch of modernity to create a contemporary atmosphere. The wood details are a must to achieve it.
- Pastel colors: this year we will see less of the red and green classics to make space for unusual tones this season. The lilac, baby blue, eucalyptus or pink will be the predominant in this new style.
- Snowy tree: without a doubt, one of the most requested elements this Christmas is the white tree that gives the feeling of snow and cold, is perfect to combine it with pastel shades.
- Elements and metallic tones: they have caused furor throughout this 2018, and these parties could not stay outside of this magic style. Behind the scenes in pale gold, bronze or silver, chandeliers, chairs, tables and decorative elements such as reindeer in metal can give your home the modern touch you are looking for.
- Rustic style: if you are bored of everything you commonly see at Christmas, this trend is for you, and the best thing is that you can do it yourself. If your spaces allow it, decorate with fabric-lined canvases of your favorite print, make bows or figures with newspaper or magazines, and homemade candles in earth tones.
- Vintage decoration: everything that was used a few years ago or maybe decades ago, returns with strength. If you still keep the decorations that your mother or grandmother used, it’s time to dust them off. Ancient crowns made with branches, period furniture, bells and spheres, flowers, candles, flowery centerpieces, branches and fruits. All of these will fit in this fantastic style.
- Trust, safety and quality are important. The first step to success is to verify for yourself that the service is worth it. You cannot leave something as delicate as feeding your guests in the hands of anyone. Make sure you have the best equipment. You can evaluate the experience, clients with whom they worked and comments, on their website or social networks, or request a tasting.
- Define what type of event and service you want to offer. From here, the menu design, quantity and presentation will start. Depending on the event that you are going to perform, you will need one type of service or another. It’s not the same thing to organize a brunch, a cocktail or a gala dinner.
- Flexibility when adjusting to the conditions of the event. Many times, personalization is important and it is necessary to set up a unique menu. Choose a thematic or specialized gastronomy designed exclusively for the attendees of the event.
- Seek personalized advice. There are many things to take care of when you are managing the catering, and if you want to find what you really need, the ideal thing is that you get some advice with the experts before requesting a service. Discuss your ideas and what could work better for making them.
- Being cautious worth for two. It never hurts to take into consideration the possible allergies that the guests may suffer. There are foods that are especially allergic, so it is not advisable to offer them on this kind of occasions.
Harmony, calm and sophistication are the words that define the cold tone that will mark the new trend in 2019 the so call “Metropolitan Gray”. The perfect balance and versatility will be on your side next year with a big amount of proposals that you can combine playing with different materials and textures.
The trend that is more involved in this new style is the industrial, so you can conquer your spaces with a modern decoration accompanied by accent accessories such as furniture, cushions, sculptures or paintings, with prints and striking colors such as yellow, green or pink.
Another way to take advantage of the benefits of this gray tone is using metallic elements that bring a bright touch to the environment. Once you try it, nothing will be the same for you.
Also, we have some ideas if you are a nature lover. Play with your outside decoration and add that bright touch to create harmony and more freshness. Colorful flowers and lots of green can be the ideal complement.
Without a doubt, the simplicity and subtlety of the Metropolitan Gray will make the decoration of your spaces look much tidier without being boring. You’ll absolutely love it! And if you need any help or any more tips you can call all and we’ll be incredibly happy to help you create the perfect environment for that special day!